Featuring the southeast’s best-in-class medical device, biopharma, digital health, and diagnostic startups
PitchRounds is Southeast Life Sciences presentation program held during the AdvanSE Life Sciences Conference. Seed stage companies to companies looking for expansion capital are encouraged to apply to present.
Powered by theSoutheast Life Sciences Alliance
Although we request more information, the judges will be focused especially on the following information in the executive summary:
- Products or Services: Description, features and benefits, pricing, current stage of development, proprietary position
- Market and Marketing Strategy: Description of market, competitive analysis, needs analysis, unique capabilities, sales/promotion. Quality of market research
- Management: Backgrounds of key individuals, ability to execute strategy, personnel needs, organizational structure
- Summary Financials: Presented in summary form, easy to read and understand, consistent with plan and effective
Companies are divided into two groups:
- Present your company to a panel and receive feedback (afternoon of Nov 10).
- Panel comprised of investors, plus experts in IP, Regulatory, Reimbursement, etc.
- Two winners (biopharma group and medtech group) will be selected and announced at lunch on Nov 13.
- Present your company during breakout sessions on Nov 11 & 12.
- There are only 8 spaces forlater stage companies, so apply soon!
* Generally considered companies in Series A or above with institutional investors
- NEW: in-depth workshops on topics
such as Go-To-Market/Commercialization strategy, Valuation, and Persuasive Pitch coaching. (Nov 10).
- Two significantly-discounted full conference registrations for your company.
- Opportunity to network with investors and potential partners.
- Meetings with venture capitalists and
industry experts in IP, product development, commercialization, regulatory, and reimbursement.
2020 Presenting Companies