Featuring the southeast’s best-in-class medical device, biopharma, digital health, and diagnostic startups
PitchRounds is Southeast Life Sciences presentation program held during the AdvanSE Life Sciences Conference. Seed stage companies to companies looking for expansion capital are encouraged to apply to present.
Powered by theSoutheast Life Sciences Alliance
Although we request more information, the judges will be focused especially on the following information in the executive summary:
- Products or Services: Description, features and benefits, pricing, current stage of development, proprietary position
- Market and Marketing Strategy: Description of market, competitive analysis, needs analysis, unique capabilities, sales/promotion. Quality of market research
- Management: Backgrounds of key individuals, ability to execute strategy, personnel needs, organizational structure
- Summary Financials: Presented in summary form, easy to read and understand, consistent with plan and effective
Companies are divided into two groups:
- Mentoring leading up to the conference to help refine your pitch & presentation.
- Present to full conference on the morning of Thursday, October 28.
- Present your company during breakout sessions on Oct 28.
- There are only 8 spaces forlater stage companies, so apply soon!
* Generally considered companies in Series A or above with institutional investors
- NEW: in-depth workshops on topics such as Go-To-Market/Commercialization strategy, Valuation, and Persuasive Pitch coaching. (Oct 27).
- NEW: Complimentary admittance to add-on dinner on Thursday, Oct. 28.
- Two significantly-discounted full conference registrations for your company.
- Opportunity to network with investors and potential partners.
- Meetings with venture capitalists and
industry experts in IP, product development, commercialization, regulatory, and reimbursement.
2021 Presenting Companies