Featuring the southeast’s best-in-class medical device, biopharma, digital health, and diagnostic startups
PitchRounds is Southeast Life Sciences presentation program held during the AdvanSE Life Sciences Conference. Seed stage companies to companies looking for expansion capital are encouraged to apply to present.
Powered by theSoutheast Life Sciences Alliance
- Products or Services: Description, features and benefits, pricing, current stage of development, proprietary position
- Market and Marketing Strategy: Description of market, competitive analysis, needs analysis, unique capabilities, sales/promotion. Quality of market research
- Management: Backgrounds of key individuals, ability to execute strategy, personnel needs, organizational structure
- Summary Financials: Presented in summary form, easy to read and understand, consistent with plan and effective
Companies are divided into two groups:
- Present your company to a panel and receive feedback (afternoon of May 27).
- Panel comprised of investors, plus experts in IP, Regulatory, Reimbursement, etc.
- Posters will be open to exhibit during Cocktail Reception to talk with attendees, investors, judges, etc.
- Two winners (biopharma group and medtech group) will be selected and announced at lunch on May 28.
Called “Tales from the Road”
- Present your company during breakout sessions on the first full day of the conference (May 28).
- There are only 8 spaces for “Tales for the Road,” so apply soon!
* Generally considered companies in Series A or above with institutional investors
- NEW: in-depth workshops on topics such as Go-To-Market/Commercialization strategy, Valuation, and Persuasive Pitch coaching. (May 27).
- Two significantly-discounted full conference registrations for your company.
- Opportunity to network with investors and potential partners.
- Meetings with venture capitalists and industry experts in IP, product development, commercialization, regulatory, and reimbursement.
2020 Presenting Companies