SE PitchRounds is Southeast Life Sciences’ presentation program held during the AdvanSE Life Sciences Conference, October 27-29 in Isle of Palms, SC (just outside Charleston).
According to pitchbook data accumulated by our leadership committee more than 400 late and early stage companies have participated in previous SE BIO and SEMDA forums. To date, they have raised more than $6 billion in public and private funding.
Companies from seed stage to those looking for expansion capital are encouraged to apply to present. It is not only a way for innovative early and later stage life science companies to highlight their technologies and interact with investors, successful applicants enjoy access to the following:
- Mentoring to refine your pitches leading up to the event,
- The opportunity to present to the full conference on October 28 (startup and seed stage),
- The opportunity to present to breakout session attendees (later stage companies, which we define as those with Series A rounds complete or institutional investors),
- In depth workshops on topics such as Your 100 Day Plan, interactive Persuasive Pitch Coaching, and more.
- Networking opportunities with investors, prospective partners, and solutions providers.
We tell our investor colleagues, in 48 hours at AdvanSE, you can see the very best of what the southeast life sciences innovation ecosystem has to offer. If that’s you, apply today.
Successful applicants qualify for two deeply discounted full conference registrations.
“Three weeks before [the conference], SweetBio wasn’t even incorporated. Six months later, Innova and MB Venture Partners co-led a $900,000 seed round to support FDA 510(k) clearance and commercialization of the company’s Guided Tissue Regeneration Membrane (GTR).” – Kayla Rodriguez, COO, SweetBio. Read more.
Only applications from southeastern United States-based businesses in the life sciences will be considered. Please do not apply if you do not fit the criteria. If you have a question, please direct inquiries to Jason Rupp at firstname.lastname@example.org.